Dragon Vape will always provide the highest quality branded batteries for your devices, as well as safety information for the protection of our customers. There are several different grades of 18650 cells – and they are sorted into 3 grades – A, B and C – We only ever offer ‘A’ grade cells.
Dragon Vape highly recommends Nitecore & XTAR branded external battery chargers to ensure your batteries are kept at optimal safety and performance levels. We recommend our customers fully charge cells before first use, using a dedicated battery charger rated for lithium-ion cells.
- Model: 25R
- Manufacturer: MOLICEL
- Country of Origin:
- Chemistry: INR (Hybrid)
- Max. continuous discharge current: 20A (Rated by Mooch)
- Nominal capacity: 2500 mAh
- Nominal voltage: 3.6 V
- Discharge end voltage: 2.5 V
- Charging voltage: 4.20 +/- 0.05 V
- Standard charging current: 1.5 A
- Protection: Not Protected (Flat-Top)
Safety, storage and disposal
Lithium ion (Li-Ion) Cells can be dangerous if used improperly. By buying Li-ion batteries from Dragon Vape, the buyer assumes all associated risks.
- Always use a battery charger that is rated for Li-ion cells
- Batteries should never be left charging unattended
- Batteries should never be loose in pocket or bag (use case provided)
- All lithium batteries have a cycle-life, however a battery should be replaced every 2 years – whichever comes first.
- Never continue to use a battery with a broken PVC wrap.
- Never completely discharge batteries
- Do not expose to extreme heat